Posted by Jessica Jørgensen | Jan 15, 2019 | Classic Romance, Classic Romanticism, Classics, Film Reviews, Historical Romance, International, International Romance, Literary Romance, Modern Romanticism, Old-Fashioned Romance, Period Dramas, Regency Romance, Reviews, Romantic Drama, Romanticism, Vintage | 0
THE ROMANTIC REVOLUTION
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Become a Romantic Rebel! Join us as we help spread the popularity of Romance in Entertainment and in life. You'll receive a weekly newsletter with once a week article updates.
- 15 Charming Romances Under the Skyline of New York
- 35 Period Dramas to Watch on Amazon Prime – Mini-Series and TV Shows Edition (2016)
- Paranormal Romance Watchlist: 12 Korean Dramas To Binge – From Grim Reapers, Ghosts, to Vampires and Even Mermaids
- 25 Period Dramas to Watch on Netflix – Mini-Series and TV Shows Edition (2015)
- The 50 Best Romantic Period Dramas of All Time
- Film Marathons for the New Year: 19 Epic, Binge-worthy Film Menus to Ring in 2019
- 19 Quiet Underrated Romantic Heroes to Love in Film and Television
- Previewing Hallmark’s Winterfest 2019 – Romance in the Snow!
- The Moonstone (1996): A Melodramatic Period Mystery
- A Discovery of Witches TV Review – Why This Is The Future of Book Adaptations