Romance That Entertains And Inspires
We’RE ON A MISSION TO HELP YOU find the best love stories in period dramas, movies, TV Shows, and books, romantic living inspiration, and more. SUBSCRIBE AND get updates on the latest posts AND MORE straight to your inbox.
GET OUR FREE ROMANTIC MANIFESTO!
Subscribe to our insider’s email today with all our latest news, recommendations, and posts, and as a bonus, you’ll also get the free Silver Petticoat Review Manifesto with tips on how to live a more romantic, imaginative life.
- Death on a Winter Stroll Review: This is an Exciting New Holiday Mystery Novel
- Vampire Academy Review of Season 1: The Peacock Series is Full of Promise
- Godmersham Park by Gill Hornby Review – It’s a Romantic, Thoughtful New Book
- See the Beautiful New Edition of Jane Austen’s Persuasion from Barbara Heller
Hi, We’re Amber and Autumn!
We’re twin sisters who believe in the power of great love stories, in beautiful tales of Modern Romanticism, and in living a more Romantic, imaginative lifestyle.
We’re on a mission to help you find the best love stories in period dramas, movies, TV shows, books, and more.
We also believe the world needs more love and imagination and less cynicism. Jane Austen proved stories have the power to change the world, and we believe that too!
So, whether you’re looking for the perfect movie or show to watch, a new book to read, or even looking for Romantic Living inspiration, we’ve got you covered!
We’re damsels NOT in distress fighting for the all-new optimistic Romantic Revolution. Join us!
- The Silver Petticoat Book Club Announcement: Exciting New Changes Coming
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is Our May and June Book Club Pick
- The Enchanted April Book Club Questions – A Silver Petticoat Book Club Guide
- The Enchanted April: We’ve Picked a Classic Book Celebrating Its 100th Anniversary