A new weekly feature to let you know what to watch each week in the romance and period drama genres. From TV to Streaming to Movie Releases and even Video On Demand.
Great news, period drama fans! The new long-anticipated spinoff of The Bletchley Circle is finally here! The new series premieres exclusively on July 26 on BritBox. For the week of July 22, you can also watch the brilliant Australian series, Bed of Roses on Acorn TV or even go see the new indie film Puzzle in theaters. For the full watchlist, make sure to check out the rest of the dates and titles below so you can set your DVR, watch live, or make a trip to your local theater.
Below you’ll find premieres, new episodes of current shows, new movie releases, and new VOD for the week of July 22. What you won’t find are all the repeats, movies on every paid cable channel (HBO, Showtime, STARZ, etc.) or streaming, and other extraneous content. This watchlist is for what’s new or a special standout!
ROMANCE AND PERIOD DRAMA WATCHLIST:
Week of July 22-July 28
(Times are EST)
- For current shows airing on Dramafever (Asian Dramas), go HERE.
- For current shows airing on Viki (Asian Dramas), go HERE.
Sunday, July 22
- Mr. Sunshine (Netflix) – New Episode (TV-MA)
- 9 p.m. Endeavour on Masterpiece (PBS) – Season 5, episode 5
- 9 p.m. Morning Show Mysteries: Murder on the Menu (Hallmark Movies & Mysteries)
Monday, July 23
Tuesday, July 24
- 10 p.m. Younger (TVLand)
Wednesday, July 25
Thursday, July 26
- The Bletchley Circle: San Francisco Series Premiere (BritBox)
Friday, July 27
- Mission Impossible: Fallout – Nationwide Release in theaters (Be sure to expect some romantic suspense on the side!)
- Puzzle – Limited Release in Theaters (Rated R for Language)
- 9 p.m. Wynonna Earp (Syfy)
- 10 p.m. Killjoys (Syfy) (TV-MA)
Saturday, July 28
Downton Abbey and Poldark on
To find out the times for this week’s many romances and period dramas on TCM, check out the full schedule HERE.
What’s on your Romance and Period Drama Watchlist this next week? Let me know in the comments!
Featured image: The Bletchley Circle: San Francisco; Photo: ITV/BritBoxWant to help us spread the popularity of Romance in Entertainment? Share this article with your friends!