YA TOWER GIVEAWAY
- Important: Many of our giveaways include advanced copies of books, which mean they are not the finished copies. Take this into consideration if you would like to review the book. Make sure to not “quote” the unfinished novel.
- Giveaways (or Sweepstakes) are open to USA entries only. International laws are a problem so we apologize ahead of time. We may offer giveaways internationally in the future, or at least we hope to do so once we figure out how to lawfully do so.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter the giveaway. However, if you are younger we still want you to have a chance. Ask your parents to enter for you…
- The winner for every giveaway we do will be selected randomly from those who entered the giveaway. We’ll announce who the winner is on our Facebook page.
- Eligibility: For physical book giveaways you must provide your name and email address. We will not use your information outside of the giveaway; your privacy will be protected. If you win, we will need to contact you about your physical address. We just need your information to mail you the prize if you win (and notify you by email that you did win).
- Each giveaway will go to only one winner unless we specify otherwise.
- If you want to stay tuned for future giveaways, then be sure to subscribe to our daily email here: Subscribe
- You can follow us here:
- Twitter (@SilverPetticoat)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SilverPetticoatReview)
ENTER NOW and scroll on down to see what awesome prizes we’re offering and enter the rafflecopter at the end of this post. Enter any time between today, October 18, 2013 to November 18, 2013. Winner will be announced on our Facebook page on November 20, 2014.
YA Tower Launch Giveaway (What’s Included)
#1: Advance Reader’s Copy of The Fire Wish by Amber Lough
“A jinni. A princess. And the wish that changes everything. . . . Beautifully written and accessible fantasy for fans of Tamora Pierce, Rachel Hartman, and Laini Taylor.
In this romantic and evocative fantasy, Najwa is a jinni, training to be a spy in the war against the humans. Zayele is a human on her way to marry a prince of Baghdad—which she’ll do anything to avoid. So she captures Najwa and makes a wish. With a rush of smoke and fire, they fall apart and re-form—as each other. A jinni and a human, trading lives. Both girls must play their parts among enemies who would kill them if the deception were ever discovered—enemies including the young men Najwa and Zayele are just discovering they might love.”
#2: Advanced Reader’s Copy of The Winter People by Rebekah L. Purdy (see Autumn’s review Here)
“Salome Montgomery fears winter—the cold, the snow, the ice, but most of all, the frozen pond she fell through as a child. Haunted by the voices and images of the strange beings that pulled her to safety, she hasn’t forgotten their warning to “stay away.” For eleven years, she has avoided the winter woods, the pond, and the darkness that lurks nearby. But when failing health takes her grandparents to Arizona, she is left in charge of maintaining their estate. This includes the “special gifts” that must be left at the back of the property.
Salome discovers she’s a key player in a world she’s tried for years to avoid. At the center of this world is the strange and beautiful Nevin, who she finds trespassing on her family’s property. Cursed with dark secrets and knowledge of the creatures in the woods, he takes Salome’s life in a new direction. A direction where she’ll have to decide between her longtime crush, Colton, who could cure her fear of winter. Or Nevin, who, along with an appointed bodyguard, Gareth, protects her from the darkness that swirls in the snowy backdrop.
An evil that, given the chance, will kill her.”
“Amelie Bennett. . . . Ending the world, one prophecy at a time.
I was born to slay Crossworld demons.
Big black flappy ones, little green squirmy ones. Unfortunately, the only thing getting slain these days is my social life. With my high school under attack, combat classes intensifying, and Academy instructors dropping right and left, I can barely get my homework done, let alone score a bondmate before prom.
Then he shows up.
Jackson Smith-Hailey. Unspeakably hot, hopelessly unattainable, and dangerous in all the right ways. Sure, he’s my trainer. And okay, maybe he hates me. Doesn’t mean I’ll ignore the wicked Guardian chemistry between us. It’s crazy! Every time I’m with him, my powers explode. Awesome, right?
Now my teachers think I’m the murderous Graymason destined to bring down our whole race of angelbloods. Everyone in New Orleans is hunting me. The people I trusted want me dead. Jack and I have five days to solve the murders, prevent a vampire uprising, and thwart the pesky prophecy foretelling his death by my hand. Shouldn’t be too difficult.
Getting it done without falling in love. . . that might take a miracle.”
#4: Signed and Advanced Reader’s Copy of Love is the Drug by Alaya Dawn Johnson
“From the author of THE SUMMER PRINCE, a novel that’s John Grisham’s THE PELICAN BRIEF meets Michael Crichton’s THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN set at an elite Washington D.C. prep school.
Emily Bird was raised not to ask questions. She has perfect hair, the perfect boyfriend, and a perfect Ivy-League future. But a chance meeting with Roosevelt David, a homeland security agent, at a party for Washington DC’s elite leads to Bird waking up in a hospital, days later, with no memory of the end of the night.
Meanwhile, the world has fallen apart: A deadly flu virus is sweeping the nation, forcing quarantines, curfews, even martial law. And Roosevelt is certain that Bird knows something. Something about the virus–something about her parents’ top secret scientific work–something she shouldn’t know.
The only one Bird can trust is Coffee, a quiet, outsider genius who deals drugs to their classmates and is a firm believer in conspiracy theories. And he believes in Bird. But as Bird and Coffee dig deeper into what really happened that night, Bird finds that she might know more than she remembers. And what she knows could unleash the biggest government scandal in US history.”
“Conclusion to the New York Times Bestselling Matched Trilogy!
Cassia’s journey began with an error, a momentary glitch in the otherwise perfect façade of the Society. After crossing canyons to break free, she waits, silk and paper smuggled against her skin, ready for the final chapter.
The wait is over.
One young woman has raged against those who threaten to keep away what matters most—family, love, choice. Her quiet revolution is about to explode into full-scale rebellion. With exquisite prose, the emotionally gripping conclusion to the international–bestselling Matched trilogy returns Cassia, Ky, and Xander to the Society to save the one thing they have been denied for so long, the power to choose.”
#6: Matched Trilogy Inspired Compact Locket Pilot Keychain (made by BookGeekBoutique on Etsy)
#7: Ten Dollar Amazon Gift Card